Buy or join Scentsy as Scentsy expands worldwide
You can join Scentsy in the following countries:
- New Zealand
- United Kindom
What is Scentsy?
This wickless concept was born when two stay-at-home mums began selling decorative warmers designed to melt scented wax with the heat of a light bulb instead of a traditional wick and flame.
Entrepreneurs Heidi and Orville Thompson encountered the small company at a home show in early 2004. They were intrigued by the powerful emotions and memories fragrance brings to the surface - without the safety risks of a burning candle. Heidi and Orville purchased the tiny company and moved Scentsy to Meridian, Idaho, USA, where the company's first home office was a 40-foot ocean shipping container on a small sheep farm.
Today, the company's family of passionate Independent Scentsy Consultants share the Scentsy experience throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Ireland, France, Germany, Austria, Spain, Australia and New Zealand.
How Do The Scentsy Products Work?
- Once melted the wax only reaches just above body temperature.
- No naked flame in your home.
- As we only warm and not burn our wax no soot, smoke or toxins are released, only beautiful fragrances.
- The wax never disappears, only the fragrance reduces.
- Our warmers and diffusers are supplied with a lifetime guarantee.
- Each bar gives you between 80 to 100 hours of fragrance.
- You can mix wax cubes together to create your own Scentsy recipes.
- There is no wasted wax, simply turn it on or off whenever you want!
Where and how can I buy Scentsy?
0800 772 0656
Website orders: Credit / Debit Card only
Phone orders: Credit Card, Bank Transfer and Paypal
Scentsy Product Categories
Etched Copper Element Warmer£36.00
Make it bold! Finely ribbed texture finished in a brilliant copper colour will catch eyes from any angle.
Etched Copper Element Warmer is an element warmer.
Our element warmers work just like our traditional warmers but instead of a light bulb, the wax is heated by a heating element, similar to a hot plate.