Join Scentsy And Become An Independent Scentsy Consultant. If You Join Our Team, As Your Sponsors We Will Support You In Starting, Developing And Growing Your Own Scentsy Business.
About Us - Rebecca & Stuart Joyce
My name is Becky and I joined Scentsy to earn a little extra cash for "pocket money". I needed something where I could work from home and which I could fit in around my then 3 year old daughter and my part-time job. I chose Scentsy as it was brand new to the UK and could see the potential from its phenomenal success in the USA. I love selling Scentsy. Our products are amazing quality, family friendly and the company is incredibly supportive towards all of its consultants.
Both myself and Stuart now work our Scentsy business full-time from home and it is a dream come true. Who would have thought that within 5 years of investing £94 in a business, we would both work our own hours, be there for both our two daughters full-time and have a residual income from a business we truly love and are proud to be a part of.
Read Our Full Story Here
Why Join Scentsy?
Do You Love The Products? Why Not Start Your Own Work From Home Business?
Are you ready to start your own Scentsy business? Sound scary? Let me put any concerns you have aside:-
- You will be selling amazing products that are a safe alternative to scented candles. The Scentsy wax is melted at a low temperature so are safe around children and pets.
- Full support and training provided by us if you choose us as your sponsors. You will join a friendly, active and supportive team.
- Ongoing training provided by Scentsy & the chance to win incentive trips.
- Day to day support from us as your sponsors and the opportunity to earn team incentives.
- No need for a card machine! The Scentsy workstation will process customer cards completely commission free.
- No need to hold stock. The starter kit your receive when joining really is all you need to launch your business.
- Your own FREE website for the first 3 months (and then the option to continue after then for only £10 a month). This is not to be confused with your workstation (where you place your customer orders online) that is free for all consultants!
- Minimal investment – only £94 (including £9 shipping) to join Scentsy.
- If Scentsy is not for you, you can leave at any time with no fees and the starter kit is yours to keep. You can also rejoin for free! (you can only buy the Scentsy starter kit once). To rejoin please contact me here.
Why Choose Us As Your Sponsors?
We would love you to join our team, but why should you choose as as your sponsors?
When you join Scentsy, you choose who you would like to be your Scentsy sponsor. A sponsor is someone who supports and guides you with your Scentsy business. So what can we offer you as your sponsor?
- An active team page on Facebook where support is there from not only us as your sponsors, but also the rest of the team members as well.
- Specialist team groups which concentrate on different stages of yo
- A 10 day video training plan from the day you join covering a wide variety of subjects in launching your business.
- We work our Scentsy business full-time which means we are here for you virtually every day if you need us.
- We are an international team with members in the UK
(including Northern Ireland), the USA, Spain, Australia and New Zealand.
- We are a fun, pressure free team of consultants who share one common passion, our Scentsy businesses and we are all there to help eachother reach our goals.
You are always welcome to contact me by telephoning 0800 772 0656 or emailing email@example.com where I will be more than happy to answer any questions at all.
What Is In the Scentsy Starter Kit?
This is the kit (valued at over £250) you get when you join and it has everything you need to start your own business.
The picture above is what you get for only £94 inc shipping.
Starter Kit Contents:
- 2 Warmers worth £72.00 (Etched Copper and Etched Core Warmers)
- 3 Bars of wax worth £17.00 (Coconut Lemongrass, Clothesline and Luna fragrances)
- 1 Car bar worth £7.25 (Clean Breeze fragrance)
- 1 Buddy Clip worth £18.25 (Stella the Unicorn & Rockin' Ruby Razz)
- 1 set of fragrance testers (one of every fragrance in the catalogue!) worth £83.00
- 1 set of wax sample making moulds worth £10.50
- A pack of 25 catalogues
- A pad of product sheets (50 double sided A4 sheet)
- A pack of 100 order forms
- Plus lots of business supplies including a new consultant guide, join and host brochures, print your own labels, and a product training guide.
The Scentsy Family Compensation Plan
Scentsy offers one of the most generous compensation plans in the industry.You can earnbetween 20% to 25% commission on your sales and up to 9% royalties from your downline. There is noobligation to recruit consultants and build a downline, you are in control of your earnings. If you join my Scentsy team, I will not only help you start your Scentsy business, I will support and mentor you to achieve your goals. We are building a fantastic team and look forward to expanding this.
Understanding the Scentsy UK Compensation Plan
I have written a blog post explaining the Scensty compensation plan. This post can be found Here
How Do I Sell Scentsy?
Your Scentsy Website
When you join and become a Scentsy Consultant, you are provided with a three-month FREE subscription to your own personal Scentsy website. At the end of the three months, it is only £10 a month to continue your subscription. The Scentsy website subscription is a “switch on and off” option with no tie in or obligation at all. This is a very powerful tool which enables you to generate online sales. As an additional bonus, Scentsy deal with the dispatch of orders generated through your website! You earn commission on ALL your sales.
There are so many social media platforms out there and so many people you can promote your business to. Share your business on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube (plus many, many others) and just think about how many people you could reach.
It is your business and you sell Scentsy how you choose to and feel confident with. I started by handing catalogues out to family and friends (who in turn passed the catalogues to their friends etc) and as soon as my confidence grew (which was very quickly due to the positive response I had already received) I started attending local pamper and shopping events. From these I have established loyal customers who have then booked Scentsy home parties. Word of mouth is a fantastic selling tool and best of all it is free!
The traditional home party is a very popular way of selling. Ask your hostess to invite their friends over for a get together, introduce the products and then let everyone dive into the fragrances. Watch everyone's faces as they share the fragrances and enjoy the memories these spark.
Lend a warmer, some wax and your fragrance testers to a hostess for an agreed period of time for them to share with their friends and family. This is a great way of partying with Scentsy and allows hostesses and new customers to "try before they buy". Reward your hostess with great party hostess rewards for the orders she gathers.
This is one of my favourite ways of promoting my business. Book a stand at your local pamper evening, or school fayre and introduce people to our products. There are so many different events held locally, including fundraising events, school summer fayres and Christmas bazaars. It is a great way to create a local customer base.
The market for Scentsy is very wide and ready for you to explore! The best bit is you will not find Scentsy on the High Street, shops cannot sell our products so customers will be looking locally for Scentsy Consultants!
There are no catalogue drops, no minimum party requirements (you do not need to host parties if you don't feel comfortable with this), no target areas (so you don't have to stay within your local area). The only requirement we have is that you sell 200prv (approximately £245 in one month within a three month period. Scentsy is very stress-free and best of all it is great fun!
Are You Ready to Start Your Scentsy Career?
If the answer is "yes" and you are ready to become a Scentsy UK Consultant please click here
If you would like to join but do not live in the UK please contact me here
Not ready just yet? If you would like to receive a free no-obligation information pack, please click here
Alternatively you are welcome to call me on 0800 772 0656.
Request your FREE Joining Scentsy Information Pack
If you would like to receive more information regarding joining Scentsy, please fill out the form below: