Grow with the flow this season and earn Scentsy products, a shopping spree or a trip for two to Scentsy’s Leadership event in January 2021!
The qualification period starts at 8 a.m. GMT 1 March 2020 and ends at 7:59 a.m. BST 1 July 2020. The harder you work, the better your rewards, so start earning today!
Grow with the Flow 2020 Incentive: Qualification Requirements, FAQ and Terms & Conditions
Who is eligible?
All Consultants worldwide are eligible to earn one of three levels of awesome rewards! Plus, the top 50 Level 3 achievers will earn an all-expenses paid trip for two to our leadership event in January 2021.
When is the qualification period?
Consultants can earn incentive levels from 8 a.m. GMT 1 March 2020, to 7:59 a.m. BST 1 July 2020. The deadline for orders to count toward your Personal Retail Volume (PRV) is 7:59 a.m. BST 1 July 2020. Incentive levels will be finalised when commissions are run and are subject to change until that time.
How do I earn the incentive?
Earn one of the levels below within the qualification period. Here’s what it takes to earn incentive:
• Sell 1,000 in PRV within the qualification period, and
• Sponsor one new Consultant* from 8 a.m. GMT 1 March 2020, to 7:59 a.m. BST 1 July 2020, who reaches Certified Consultant status through product sales during the qualification period.
• Autumn/Winter 2020 New Season Sales Kit for Scent category products, PLUS
• An exclusive warmer designed for the incentive, PLUS
• 500 points toward the Autumn/Winter incentive.
• Sell 2,500 in PRV within the qualification period, and
• Sponsor two new Consultants* from 8 a.m. GMT 1 March 2020, to 7:59 a.m. BST 1 July 2020, who reach Certified Consultant status through product sales during the qualification period.
• Autumn / Winter 2020 New Season Sales Kit for Home and Scent category products, PLUS • • An exclusive warmer designed for the incentive, PLUS • • 1,500 points toward the Autumn/Winter incentive. OR
• $300 USD† shopping spree to one of four name brand stores.
• Sell 3,500 in PRV within the qualification period, and
• Sponsor three new Consultants* from 8 a.m. GMT 1 March 2020, to 7:59 a.m. BST 1 July 2020, who reach Certified Consultant status through product sales during the qualification period.
• Autumn / Winter 2020 New Season Sales Kit for Home and Scent category products, PLUS
• An exclusive warmer designed for the incentive, PLUS
• An exclusive two-piece set of Scentsybranded luggage, PLUS
• 3,000 points toward the Autumn/Winter incentive, PLUS
• $300 USD† shopping spree to one of four name-brand stores.
OR OPTION 2:
• Choose a $1,000 USD† shopping spree to one of four name brand stores.
• The top 50 Level 3 earners with the highest cumulative Group Wholesale Volume (GWV) of their eligible recruits (those who achieved Certified Consultant status for the first time during the qualification period).
• All expenses-paid trip to Scentsy’s Leadership event for you and a guest in January 2021.
*New Consultants must be recruited between 8 a.m. GMT 1 March 2020 to 7:59 a.m. BST 1 July 2020 and promote to Certified Consultant between 8 a.m. GMT 1 March 2020 to 7:59 a.m. BST 1 July 2020. †For Consultants outside of the United States, the converted currency equivalent of the gift card will be calculated after the qualification period ends.
Can a new Consultant earn the incentive?
Yes. Any current Consultant may earn the incentive, if they meet the incentive requirements for PRV and recruits.
Can rewards be transferred from one Consultant to another?
No. Consultants may not share or transfer rewards.
What counts toward my PRV for this incentive?
Any personal PRV sales will count toward earning this incentive, including the sale of limited-time-offer products, Scentsy Club orders and Whiff Box orders. Scentsy Club and Whiff Box orders must ship by 7:59 a.m. BST 1 July 2020, to count toward the incentive.
Will new Consultants sponsored before the incentive qualification period started count toward my reward? No.
Will reinstated, restored and roll-up frontline Consultants count toward my incentive? No.
How can I track my progress during the incentive qualification period? You can download a printable tracker from the Incentives tab of your Workstation to keep track of your progress starting 16 March.
Will my earning levels be combined in the incentive? No.
What’s included in the shopping spree?
You’ll receive a gift card for the store of your choice: Marriott, Delta, Nike or Apple. If the card you select is unavailable in your country, you will need to select a different card. You can’t split your shopping spree between stores. For Consultants outside of the United States, the converted currency equivalent of the gift card will be calculated after the qualification period ends.
When will I receive my rewards for the level I earned?
Rewards will be shipped beginning in late July 2020, after commissions have run and final audits are complete. Sales kits will be loaded to your account on the Workstation after the June commission run (10 July 2020). The exclusive warmer and Scentsy-branded luggage will ship within four months of the end of the incentive (by November 2020).
If I earn the Top 50 trip, do I also receive the Level 3 rewards?
No. You can choose from Level 3 rewards or the Top 50 trip.
What is covered in the Top 50 trip?
The all-expenses-paid trip for two includes: • Air transportation to and from the incentive destination. • Transportation to and from the hotel (on designated travel dates only). • All meals (through a combination of travel allowance, credits or hosted events). • Double-occupancy hotel room, including gratuities. • Scentsy parties and events, if applicable.
Who can I bring as my guest on the Top 50 Scentsy Incentive Trip?
Guests can be anyone 18 or older who is not a Scentsy Consultant.
Can I bring my children on the trip?
No children can attend the incentive trip, except for nursing babies 12 months and younger. All expenses incurred by bringing an infant are your responsibility.
What are my options if I qualify for the Top 50 trip and can’t attend?
If you earn the Top 50 trip and can’t attend, you can opt to receive the Level 3 rewards instead of the trip. No other compensation will be given. If a member of the top 50 selects the level 3 rewards instead of the trip, that spot won’t be filled by another earner.
Where can I find more information about the prizes?
A detailed flyer will be posted on the Incentives tab on your Workstation by 16 March.
Current A Consultant who has at least 200 points in PRV in one month during a consecutive four-month period.
GWV Group Wholesale Volume. The sum of the Personal Wholesale Volume (PWV) of all members in your group. For purposes of this incentive, add the PWV of each qualifying recruit who was sponsored and reaches Certified status during the qualification period (8 a.m. GMT 1 March 2020, to 7:59 a.m. BST 1 July 2020).
Terms and Conditions
General and Scentsy items:
1. Incentive award selections are final. Once you’ve finalised your selection, no changes are allowed.
2. Level 2 and 3 earners must make an alternate selection by 7:59 a.m. BST 1 August 2020.
3. The incentive rewards are non-transferable.
4. Scentsy reserves the right to audit any information applicable to personal sales, sponsoring, team sales and promotions. Scentsy has the right to disqualify a Consultant from the incentive if violation of the Scentsy Consultant Agreement or Scentsy Standards or bonus buying has occurred. Should a Consultant qualify for the incentive and receive their prize, and Scentsy later determines that the Consultant qualified for the award by violation of these terms, or violation of the Scentsy Consultant Agreement or Scentsy Standards, Scentsy reserves the right to seek assistance from a court or arbitrator to recover all of Scentsy’s damages, including, but not limited to, the cost of the Consultant’s award and Scentsy’s attorney fees.
5. Scentsy reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change these incentive program details or to modify the qualification period and qualifications for any reason Scentsy deems reasonably necessary to carry out the legitimate operation of this incentive program. Scentsy further reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value
6. All incentive qualifications, specifications, prizes and details are subject to change at Scentsy’s discretion.
7. All qualification decisions are final and will be made by Scentsy.
8. The value of the award will be included on tax forms for the year the earner received the award and will reflect the fair market value of the award.
9. If a Scentsy business entity earns the incentive, one award will be given where applicable.
1. When selecting a gift card option, the total amount is applied toward one of four brands: Nike, Delta, Marriott or Apple. You cannot split the amount among multiple brands.
2. Gift cards will arrive via email, separate from any Scentsy product (if applicable).
3. If there are any issues with gift cards after delivery and activation, please contact those companies directly.
4. Scentsy is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards.
1. The trip is subject to its own Terms and Conditions, which you must read and accept during a separate registration process.